NCRLAP's training opportunities
Please complete your registration at least one hour prior to the scheduled start time for each webinar. This will ensure that there is sufficient time for you to receive the log-in instructions via email.
About NCRLAP Training
NCRLAP offers training about the assessment process and the Environment Rating Scales to child care providers, technical assistants, and consultants.
Training is provided through:
- Online resources
- Written documents/worksheets
- Local/state conferences
- CCR&Rs and Smart Start Partnerships
Want to host a training event?
If your organization or agency is interested in sponsoring a large group workshop presented by NCRLAP, please call our toll-free number (866) 362-7527 to speak to our training coordinator.
Examples of Trainings
Some of the common presentations that we provide are:
- Updates and Questions about the ECERS-R, FCCERS-R, ITERS-R, or SACERS-U.
- Stay and Play Outside All Day: Using natural learning materials outdoors
- Making the Daily Schedule Work: Allowing much time for children to learn through play and activities
- Director's Forum- Using NCRLAP resources for quality enhancement and preparation for the assessment process