|skip to content|

Request an Assessment

A Crawling Baby

How to Request an Assessment

NCRLAP staff perform Environment Rating Scale assessments upon request from authorized representatives of the NC Division of Child Development. If you are a child care provider and want an assessment, we recommend that you contact your DCD child care consultant to discuss your assessment options.

If you are authorized to request an assessment using this website, then please login and follow the online instructions.

Volunteer to be a Training Site!

NCRLAP staff frequently need training sites to train our staff or to provide training for other agencies. Click the "Training" menu item for information about this exciting opportunity!